Friday, September 27, 2013

Authorization Letter Example

To,
Thomson Holdings,
No#57, College Road,
London,
BBND 1ZZ
31st March 2012
Subject: Authorization letter to collect share certificates from your office
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am your share account holder bearing the account number 4444 for the past four years. I need my share certificates urgently for some official purpose. As I am not in a
position to come personally to your office due to some official work and take the same, I hereby authorize Mr. Drupe Webster, Manager of my company to collect the same on my behalf. I do not have any objection in his signing and collecting the share certificates in my absence.
I request you to kindly accept my authorization letter along with signature attestation of Mr. Drupe to collect the share certificates. Kindly hand over the same to him at the earliest and oblige.
Yours truly,
Gillian.
Signature     _________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...