Saturday, September 7, 2013

Appreciation Letter to Career Counselor

To
Mrs. Jessica McRae
Career Counselor
St. Peters University
Poole
Date: 13th March 2012
Dear Mrs. McRae
I am writing this letter to thank you for your valuable inputs that you gave to help me identify my career goal.  I really appreciate this kind gesture of yours. I was really confused as what to opt as my career goal.
You really helped me in identifying my area of interest and how can
I utilize my education qualification to achieve a career in this field. I am also thankful for the contacts that you gave me and I‘ll start applying for jobs. You helped me in strategically planning my career and I am sure if I follow this path I’ll definitely achieve professional success. I used to love cartoons but never thought of taking my hobby as my career. But you motivated me towards animation.
I want to thank you from the core of my heart and really appreciate what you did for me.

Sincerely,
Walden Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...