Friday, September 27, 2013

Travel authorization letter

Denise Wheeler
Rutland Road, Forest Gate
London, E8 8PH
November 15, 2010
Mr. David Leakey
Travel Department
HomeSweetHome Airways
London
Dear Mr. Leakey,
I am writing this letter to seek your authorization for my daughter, Diana Wheeler, who was born on January 10, 2010.  Please authorize her to travel with my sister, Francine Wheeler, who is scheduled to travel to California, USA on December 21, 2010.  Our family will be
spending Christmas with relatives in California and will be travelling back to London on January 5, 2011.  I will be travelling to California on December 24 due to an important schedule.  My sister will be responsible for my daughter during the travel.
We hope you could give us the travel authorization as soon as possible so we could make the necessary preparations for the trip.  The flight will be from London, scheduled at 9:05 PM.

Please contact me for any inquiries at 020 8572 7218.
Thank you.
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...