Friday, September 27, 2013

Letter of Authorization Form

From,
Mr Patterson,
B-12, Winston Arcade,
Waterloo Archway,
London
To,
Mr Jonathan,
Winston arcade society secretary,
Winston Arcade,
Waterloo Archway,
London
Dear Mr Jonathan,
I, Mr Patterson, am writing this letter to inform you that I have purchased B-12 apartment in Winston Arcade. I, hereby, put forward this letter as an application for the authorization form in order to seek residential membership in Winston Arcade. The details regarding the
possession of B- 12 Apartment of Winston Arcade have been enclosed along with this letter and I am confident that the documents enclosed shall be sufficient for the authorization process.
I am looking forward to your reply in this context and I am hopeful that I shall be provided with the Authorization form at the earliest so that I will be able to complete the further formalities to acquire the membership of residency at Winston Arcade. I am willing to provide further detailing in this context, if it is required. Please intimate me if I am required to furnish further more documents. Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours sincerely,
Mr Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...