Saturday, September 7, 2013

Tenant Appreciation Letter

From,
Ms Lavender,
B-12, Waterloo Arcade,
Seattle
To,
Mr McGonagall,
B-13, Waterloo Arcade,
Seattle
Dear Mr McGonagall,
This is Ms Lavender talking to you through this letter. I wish to convey you something and I thought a letter shall do this in a better way. Mr McGonagall, you have been an excellent landlord, very much unlike the stereotypical landlord who we often hear of; and I have been
extremely fortunate to find you for satisfying my house needs. You have showered care and concern on me like a fatherly figure and made me feel at home even when I have been so far away from my parents.
I have not been precise with my payments; but it has hardly mattered to you; and even if it did matter you never made me force to go through any mental trauma regarding the payment of the rent for the room which I dwell in. I wish everyone finds a landlord like you in their times of need for space.

Yours appreciatively,
Ms Lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...