Saturday, September 7, 2013

Thank You Letter of Appreciation

To
Jane Johnson
#45, Partridge Way
Norwich
Date: 14th March 2012
Dear Jane,
I am writing this letter to express my sincere thankfulness to you for what you did for me. I really appreciate your kind gesture and want to thank you for helping me in this tough time.
Jane, you are indeed a very good friend. After knowing that my mother is in hospital, you
came there to in the middle of night to support me and helped me for the preparation of exam the next morning. My mom was not well for past couple of days and I couldn’t study for the exam. But you helped me to prepare the important topics in the hospital itself and now that I am confident that I’ll pass the exam, it is only because of you.
My mother is feeling better now and she wants me to invite you home so that she can also thank you for your generous act. We really appreciate this gesture of yours.

Thank you so much.
Thanks and Regards,
Peter Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...