Saturday, September 7, 2013

Colleague Appreciation Letter

From,
Mr Brandon,
Proxy P R firm,
Bern
To,
Mr Jonathan,
Proxy P R firm,
Bern
Dear Mr Jonathan,
I, Mr Brandon, am writing this letter to submit my gratitude and appreciation at your disposal. We have been working together for more than half a decade and have achieved what we have desired by putting in collective efforts for the task in hand. Besides the subjective and
technical knowledge of yours, I admire the pristine human qualities which you incorporate in your work. You have succeeded to penetrate this quality in me as well. And all I can offer you in return to this is my heartfelt appreciation for this gesture of yours.
Working with you has always been fun and the working hours just pass by us like we being college students having a ball in any college canteen. In the meanwhile we accomplish what is expected and entrusted to us. I would always be thankful to destiny for giving such a live hearted colleague at my work.

Yours appreciatively,
Mr Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...