Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Letter of Appreciation Example

From,
Mrs Braganza,
Room no 19,
William Maternity Clinic,
Tottenham
To,
Ms Collins,
William Maternity Clinic,
Tottenham
Dear Ms Collins,
This letter has surfaced for fulfilling my wish to appreciate your efforts and dedication in the care which you showered on me and my baby. This is my first pregnancy and I had very little idea of handling the newborns. You gave me ample help and now I am confident that I
shall be able to take care of my baby in the way I have desired to do so.
The doctor has intimated me that I will be getting my discharge done tomorrow. I was not getting proper words to convey my gratitude and appreciation for your efforts and hence I opted for this letter. I hope this letter conveys my regards for your valuable care in an apt way. I would always remember the minutes of baby care which you explained to me. Wishing you all the best for your life and thanking you for your concern and care,

Yours sincerely,
Mrs Braganza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...