Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Client Appreciation Letter

August 20, 2010
Mr. Michael Pillay
Manager
Excellent Electronics
Liverpool, L4 5UX
Dear Sir,
I write to express my commendation of your store’s products and services.  In the past, I had been purchasing my electronic appliances and tool needs at a different store.  When your
branch opened in town, I was enticed to shop at your store because of the spacious and convenient store layout.  I left your store happy and have been coming back ever since.
I also appreciate your warm customer service.  Your sales representatives are well-informed about the different products you offer which has helped me in choosing the right products to buy.  Their assistance makes me feel satisfied in the products I buy and has even fostered a friendly rapport with your regular staff.

Thank you again for providing good products and services.  I refer your store to my friends and relatives who are looking for such products.
Sincerely,
Baron Pearce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...