Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Free Apology Letter

To
Jasmine Stewart
# 445, Walton Street
Wakefield

Date: 22nd Feb 2012

Dear Jasmine
I don’t know that I deserve to be forgiven or not, but surely I owe an apology to you. I am really sorry for what I did and how I spoke to you in front of your friends.

I behaved very inappropriately and immaturely. I know that I spoke to you very rudely in spite of knowing what happened was not your fault. I don’t know what happened to me and why I was so angry that I did not realize that it was not a good place to express my anger. When I realized my mistake I came back to apologize in front of all your friends but you were not there.
Jasmine, you know I am not like this and it happened so suddenly that I did not understand what I was doing. I hope you’ll forgive me and give me a chance to improve my mistake.

Yours
Allan Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...