Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Apology Letter Complaint

To
Ms. Kimberly Jackson
#223, Duke Street
Sheffield

Ms. Jackson
I am writing this letter in reference to your complaint letter that I received today morning pertaining to the bad service by our salesman. I really apologize for the behavior of that salesman. I assure you that
this will not happen again and we’ll develop a company policy to check all the purchased items for defects before handing them over to customers.

I had a word with the sales boy and he admitted that you pointed out the defect, but then by mistake he forgot to replace the defected scarf. He has been punished and been dismissed from job for a week so that he doesn’t commit any such mistake again in future.

As a token of compensation, I am sending you a gift voucher of $50 which you can use while shopping at any outlet of our store.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and bad service.

Regards,
Jim Parker,
Store Manager, RLCR Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...