Thursday, March 7, 2013

Apology Letter For Misconduct

From,
John Black,
D-2, Raving Winds Apartments,
Glamorgan

To,
Ms Raven,
A-2, Whistling Heights Apartments,
Glamorgan

Dear Raven,
This letter has been drafted by me to convey apologies for the kind of behaviour with which I met you on last Sunday. During the swimming session, I went pervert and carried away with what I sense was never me and never wanted to me. I apologise to you from the core of my heart for
the misconduct. I know you were very hurt but never made me aware of it. I give you my word that it shall never happen again in future with you and with anyone else around me. For one thing, I do not understand is why you did not point it out. I suppose you wanted me to realise through my conscience.

I am hopeful that you will forgive me. I wish to be back with you like ever before and feel that it never happened and at the same time being vigilant that it never happens.

Yours friendly,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...