Thursday, March 7, 2013

Apology Letter to Wife Part 2

Dear honey,

You might be wondering that why am I talking to you through this letter. The reason behind this is quite apparent that I am full of remorse and sorrow for not remembering your birthday. It is one of the most pathetic mistakes for a husband not to remember the birthday of his better half. I am full of
shame and depression to confront you and confess my mistake. I promise you that I shall keep a record henceforth and shall never give you any scope for complaint.

I wish to offer you a holiday to any of your favourite holiday place during the coming winters as a part of the compensation for the mistake which I have done. I am hopeful that like ever you shall forgive me; but I assure you that never will come the day when you will be required to do the same in the future,

Your love James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...