Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Apology Letter to Friend

To
Steve Matthew
556 Moreland Drive
Sunderland

Dear Steve
I am writing this letter to apologize for my inappropriate and childish behavior in class that resulted in your suspension from school. I do realize that you had to face the anger of teachers and your parents in spite of the fact that you didn’t do anything wrong. I really appreciate that you
did not bring my name in this matter and faced the punishment alone.

You are indeed a very good friend. I hope you’ll give me a chance to apologize in front of your parents. I want to confess my actions before your parents and I assure you that in this week while you are suspended I’ll take all the notes in the class for you and help you to cover the syllabus being taught in the school in this entire week.

Once again, I am really sorry.
Your Friend,
Jacob Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...