Thursday, March 7, 2013

Absence Apology Letter

Dear pal Ron,

I am writing this letter to convey you my apologies and repentance for not being present at the birthday party of yours. It has been quite a fight against my own desires. But, I guess, you would have advised me the same thing which I did. The auditions for the State Dance Champion is approaching me at a break neck speed and I have been required to be on my toes with all the rehearsals and practice happening in a
consecutive manner. On your birthday, the practice lasted for nine hours. I hope that at least my gift reached you in time.
I hope you will forgive me for this. I am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible and even more eager to see you on my audition day. I may be asking for too much; but you know how relaxed I feel in your company.

Yours friendly,
Neville

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...