Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Apology Letter for Wait in Service Delivery

To
Ms. Celeste Bjorklund
667 Bradford Avenue
Ripon
Subject: Apology letter for delay in service delivery

Dear Ms. Bjorklund
I am writing this letter on behalf of my organization to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you faced because of delay in delivering your shipment. This letter is in reference to your
purchase order CJ 99856. I am sorry to inform you that the shipment that you were about to receive yesterday 12th march 2012 is delayed by a couple of days.

We didn’t receive the shipment due to some unavoidable circumstances and all the shipments scheduled for this week got delayed by few days.  We seek your cooperation in this matter, as we are facing some problems with overseas delivery.

Once again I am very sorry for the delay and I assure you that you’ll get your shipment soon but exact date cannot be confirmed at this point of time. Kindly accept my sincere apologies.

Regards,
Allan McCoy
Delivery Head
GrabDeal Pvt. Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...