Thursday, March 7, 2013

Apology Letter to Husband Part 2

Dear honey,

I am writing this letter to say something which I am unable to say face to face to you. There has been a huge blunder done on my part. And before confessing it, I apologise to you hundreds and thousands times. The thing is that I have put a hole in your favourite pair of denims and the hole is
apparently quite large and size of the iron. I was ironing them and when the courier came I just forgot about it and went on with other daily chores.

I was too afraid to tell you in person. And hence I am apologising to you in this way. I hope that you will forgive me. There have been moments prior to this when I have been furious with you for many meagre mistakes which many a times were not even your fault. Today, I understand and I apologise for all those times.

Yours lovingly,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...