Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Personal Apology Letter

Dear Serena,

I know it has been a long time that we have met. I apologise from my heart because it has always been my mistake that I have not been able to give you the time and attention which you truly deserved. I am really very sorry for this long parched rift of silence which I am completely
responsible for. I wish to see you as soon as possible and I want to commit that this shall never be happening again henceforth. Whatever amount of work I have to shoulder or whatever is the issue, I shall be with you in order to spend the quality time which you have always wanted.

I wish that you will be forgiving me and the rude behaviour which I have been up to you. I am hopeful that you shall meet me very soon and the indignation of my behaviour will be vanished when we meet.

Your love,
Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...