Thursday, March 7, 2013

Apology Letter to Father

Dearest Dad,

There is something which I need to tell you. I was notable to tell this face to face even after having tried at a number of occasions. Later, I adopted for this medium of speaking to you. I hope this one serves my purpose.
Dad, before confessing anything I would like to tell you that I am really very sorry and will always be for what I have done and I am about to tell you. Last week, the 10 dollars you
were looking for was stolen by me. I am very sorry about it and I have realised that I have brought disgrace and humiliation to you and Mum, and you teachings. I promise you that I shall never be repeating this act and I shall never be indulging in any sort of activity which is not abiding to the upbringing and teachings which you both have given to me.
Apologising,

Your son,
Draco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...