Thursday, March 7, 2013

Apology Letter Example

From,

Jack Potter,
B-14, Rising Boulevard,
San Diego

To,
Mr Sparrow,
B-13, Rising Boulevard,
San Diego

Hello Mr Sparrow,
I am writing this letter to say you something which I am unable to say in person to you. I feel extremely sorry for the way I and my friends behaved the other night when we were partying together in my lawn. The behaviour was outrageous and
it caused a chaos in the entire neighbourhood. Besides the noise, we even spoilt some of your plants. I am extremely sorry for what I have done. I am the one entirely responsible for the disruption which happened the other night and I seek forgiveness from you.

I assure you that I shall personally take care of all the plants and help them resurrect from the wreckage. You have been an excellent neighbour all over the years and you never deserved anything like this. I feel ashamed and sorry and hope that you forgive this mistake. It shall never be happening again in the future.

Yours sincerely,
Jack Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...