Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Behavior Apology Letter

To
Shane Austin
#212 Granada Road
Salisbury

Dear Shane,
I am writing this letter to seek forgiveness for my behavior last night. I know I misbehaved very badly with you in front of your parents, and my act was totally uncalled for. I am really sorry for whatever I did.
I should have talked with you first instead of yelling at you. Shane you will not believe when
I understood that this happened only because of a small misunderstanding I felt very shameful. I realized that it was my mistake that I didn’t trust you and then I made the matter even worst by behaving the way I did. I am feeling guilty about the whole matter.

I understand that you don’t want to talk to me. I just want to tell you that I am waiting for you, I really love you and I am very sorry for my actions. I assure you that I will never repeat this kind of misbehavior.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...