Sunday, February 10, 2013

Graduate School Admission Letter

Dr. Frank Breakwell
Chancellor
University of Aston
Birmingham, B14 2LF
Dear Dr. Breakwell,
I am a Journalism graduate and I would like to take further studies in your reputed institution.  I have been searching for universities offering good programs and I have found yours to be the most exceptional.  A friend studying in your institution has informed me that
you are now accepting applicants for students in the field of journalism.  I have been informed of the admission requirements and I believe that I am eligible for admission to your graduate program.
I have had previous experience working with a publishing firm and have written several articles which were published in a local newspaper and magazine.  I have also contributed some write-ups to academic journals which have been warmly received by the editors.
I hope to be able to enhance my knowledge and skills at your university and hopefully contribute to your institution as well.
Yours faithfully,
Julia Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...