Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Apology Letter To Co-Worker

Hello Suzanna,

This is Tom here. There is something which I need to tell you. Last evening, I completed my work early and left without realising that you are still working and when I was back, I came to know that you were working till 11 pm. I am really very sorry about not waiting for you and not helping you out when
I had to be the most obliged person to this in the entire staff.

You have always helped me without even me urging to you for any help. You have worked overtime on many instances just to sort out things which I have messed it up. And when you needed my help, I wasn’t there. I admit that this is entirely my mistake and I am very sorry for this. I assure you that I shall always be there and there will never come a day of repentance any more.

Your fellow pal,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...