Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Apology Letter To Neighbor

From,
Draco,
B-3, Broken Boulevard,
Edinburgh
To,
Mrs McDonald,
B-4, Broken Boulevard,
Edinburgh

Dear Mrs McDonald,

I am writing this letter to apologise for the damage which we caused to your lawn on Tuesday. Tuesday was the day when my cousins came over to see me and I was totally over the moon. While playing with them, I did not realise how much damage I have resulted in while being so nerd and
amateurish. The next morning was the time when I came to my senses and went on to realise the havoc which I have resulted in our as well as your lawn.

I am really sorry for all the damage to the lawn and the plants kept there. I wish to offer my services for the maintenance and resurrection of plants and the lawn.  On the other hand, I assure you that I shall never be happening again in any situation. I will be vigilant for my behaviour henceforth. Hoping that you will forgive my mistake,

Yours sincerely,
Draco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...