Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Professional Apology Letter

Mr. Stephen Wilson

Human Resources Officer
Experts Inc.
Kensington Square
London, W7 5HN

Dear Mr. Wilson,

This letter is to convey my sincerest apologies for being absent from work on June 1 to July 1, 2009.  My mother suffered from a stroke and was hospitalized for two weeks at the London Hospital.  Since I was
the only child without her own family, I was the only one capable of ensuring her recovery.

I am really sorry I was not able to file a leave of absence from work before leaving.  I did not have the time to process the document since I was the one who rushed my mother to the hospital.  Please allow me to return to work immediately and make up for my absence.  I will spend longer work hours for as long as needed to finish the necessary workload.

Thank you and I hope for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Bob Blackstone
Sales Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...