Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Apology Letter in Response

To
Ms. Natalie Pitt
45 Northgate Street
Preston
Date: 22nd Feb 2012
Subject: Apology Letter for wrong delivery

Dear Ms. Pitt
I am writing this letter in response to complaint that you registered for your purchase order TN-4456. Please accept my sincere apologies for what happened. I verified your order and I admit that
we sent you the wrong shipment

I talked to my staff members and clearly stated that this kind of mistake will not be tolerated in our organization. I have also placed the order for the correctly printed letterheads as per the requirements of your purchase order. I appreciate your cooperation and also the fact that you sincerely returned the letter heads that were sent to you by mistake.

You’ll receive your stationery material within a week’s time and I have also attached a cheque of $14, the amount you spent on sending the incorrect material back to our office.

Once again, I am really sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Brad Marshall
Manager, HJ Stationers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...