Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Apology Letter to Girlfriend

To
Samantha Rodrigues
#34 castle Hills
St. Albans

Dear Samantha,
I am sorry!!!
I am sorry!!!!
I am sorry!!!!
I don’t know that how many times I should say sorry to you, so that you forgive me. Samantha, believe me I have realized that what I did was wrong and my behavior was very hurtful. I know you
completely trusted me and I broke your trust so badly.

I have now realized that you matter a lot in my life more than anything else. I was so stupid that I went before other girls thinking that it is fun. I didn’t realize that you are most special person in my life and I am apologizing for this from the core of my heart. Please forgive me and give me just one chance to prove that I have left all my bad habits now and I won’t give you even a single chance to complaint.

Please forgive me just once.
Yours and only yours,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...