Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Termination Of Lease Agreement Letter

Mr. Ian Lawson
10 Durham St.
Co Durham, Dh7 8ja
June 25, 2010
Mr. Nigel Diamond
Landlord
Co Durham, Dh1 5el
Re: Apartment 100
Dear Mr. Diamond,
I Am Writing This Letter To Inform You That I Have Decided To Terminate My Tenancy At The Apartment Stated Above As I Will Be Relocating To London.  My Tenancy Will End Thirty
Days From Now.
As Per Our Contract, I Will Not Leave The Apartment Without A Thorough Inspection By Your Personnel.  I Will Be Present During The Inspection To Ensure That Reported Damages Were Caused During My Stay In The Place.
I Will Be Moving To The Address 39 Wyatts Lane, Walthamstow, London After Leaving Town.  In Case You Need To Contact Me, You May Do So By Calling Me At My Mobile Number Or Visiting Me At This Address.

Thank You For A Wonderful Stay At Your Apartment.
Truly Yours,
Ian Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...