Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Romantic Letter to Fiance

Dear Ethan

When you proposed me last week for marriage, I was so happy, but couldn’t express it then. You know I just went blank, because this was the thing that I always wanted in my
life – getting married to you and when you finally asked me, I couldn’t say a single word other than yes. Now I realize that what I have actually got you in my life forever.

I always wanted to be with you and to spend my whole life looking into your eyes. The way you smile always fills my heart with joy and when I look into your eyes it brings peace and love to me. Just walk with me on the path of life, and I promise to give you immense love and happiness.  Marrying you is my dream and now when it’s coming true, there are tears in my eyes which shows my happiness.

Yours forever,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...