Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sweet Romantic Letter

Dear William

Hope that you are doing well, and I am here well too, but I want to tell you that it has become very difficult for me to pass these days without you, being so many miles away from you. I
want to be closely held in your arms, I want to spend every day and night with you.  I want to share every moment of my life with you. Without you, days seem to be years and I miss you every moment.
You make me feel special. This makes me love you more and more. You don’t know that since you have come in my life, it has completely changed. I have become so positive and confident. You have given a new meaning to my life. Now I look forward to just come over there, hug you, kiss you and tell you that how much I love you.

See you soon.
Yours loving,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...