Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Funny Romantic Letter

My dear Sarah,

Do you still remember the first day that we met? I just couldn’t take it off my mind. It makes me smile
whenever I see the couples doing their grocery.
I couldn’t forgive myself for being so rude to you on that day jus t because of the last bottle of orange
juice. How very ungentlemanly of me. I just thought you wouldn’t take the juice because
you just stared.
I did not catch that you can’t open the ice box because your right hand was in a sling and your left was
holding on to your purse. You were actually motioning for me to help you get the juice. When I finally
open the ice box and got the juice, you were waiting for me to hand it to you but to your surprise I drank
it straight in front of you. How disgusted you were t hat you slap me. From that day on I waited for you
to drop by the store at the same time we accidentally met.

Thanks for that bottle of orange juice and thanks for the slap – I found the love of my life. I would always
welcome another slap if it means being with you for the rest of my life. I love you very much Sarah my
love.
Always in love with you,
Willy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...