Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Decline Interview Letter

To
Mike Jordan
Manager (Recruitment Cell)
LKM Beverages Private Limited
45, Nathan Road, Southern London
UK
25TH July 2012
Sub – Decline interview letter.
Dear Mr. Mike
I am writing this letter to thank you for considering me eligible for the final job interview for the vacant position of Marketing Manager in your esteemed company. I am feeling very regretful to inform you that
you will not be able to attend the interview which is scheduled to be held on 10th August 2012.I have already accepted the position of Marketing Manager with KMC Food Works Private Limited in its central London manufacturing unit from 1st August 2012. I have applied to your company almost two months back. I received a formal communication from your office six days ago despite reminding you several times to give me an update about my application status. In the mean time I applied to KMC Food Works Private Limited and they offered me a position within fifteen days.

Hope that this would not be the last interview call from your office. I would once again like to thank you for calling me for the formal interview session in your behemoth organization. I will look forward for joining your company in the future.
Yours Sincerely
James Cummins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...