Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Best Romantic Letter

My love Stacy,

I am writing this letter, but still don’t know that how would I express my emotions through few words. I want to tell you that what I feel for you. You were the only person who was there in
my thoughts all night and I couldn’t sleep even for a single minute. After confessing my love for you and realizing you also love me, my heart filled with many emotions and life seemed to be so beautiful.
Suddenly, morning became so beautiful and night so long. You know that you are the most loving and caring person and you understand me so well. I want to hold you in my arms; I want to see in your eyes, I want to be with you forever. I will hold your hand forever and no matter what, I’ll always be there for you. Love you a lot!!!

Yours and only yours,
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...