Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Payment Agreement Letter

Mr. Howard Leakey
Newburgh Road, Acton
London, W3 5dq
April 10, 2010
Mr. Edward Jones
London Bank
London, Sw6 2uh
Reference Account Number: 55555555
Dear Mr. Jones,
This Is In Response To Your Letter Dated April 1, 2010 Which I Received Yesterday.  As Stated In Your Letter, I Have A Remaining Debt Of £10,000
.  This Is In Correlation With My Records.  I Sadly Inform You That I Would Not Be Able To Pay The Balance In Full By May 1, 2010.  I Have A Problem With My Finances At The But I Will Not Disregard My Debt And I Am Requesting Your Company To Allow Me To Pay The Balance On An Installment Basis.  I Can Make A Payment Of £1,000 Every Month To Your Company Until My Debt Is Fully Paid.
Enclosed Is My First Payment.  Please Confirm Receipt Of This Letter And The Said Amount By Calling Me At 020 8983 0978.  In Case You Do Not Accept The Terms Of Payment Stated Above, Please Inform Me Immediately.

Thank You.
Yours Truly,
Howard Leakey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...