Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Romantic honeymoon Letter

Dear Charlie,

I am writing this letter to express my love for you and wanted to thank you for all those beautiful memories that you gave me during our honeymoon. I’ll cherish those memories throughout my life. I never realized that love can be so beautiful and has the power to give you immense happiness. I love that
you gave me so much affection, warmth and comfort when we were on our honeymoon.
After returning, I have started loving you even more. I never expected that you’ll care for me so much, but now I only wish to be with you forever. Your presence around me is like a cool breeze of air, which fills me with immense joy and happiness. I cannot express this feeling in words but it surely is love which makes me crazy about you. I can feel the deepness of your love for me.

Thanks for loving me so much.
Yours,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...