Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Informational Interview Letter

To
Ben Howards
Career Counselor
Future Consultancy Services
56, Boston Road, Central London
UK
25TH July 2012
Sub – Informational interview letter.
Dear Mr. Ben
I am writing this letter to request you to arrange for an informational interview meeting with you. I am currently pursuing my bachelors in computer science engineering which is expected
to be complete by August 2013.I would like to pursue my career as a successful software developer in the field of information technology. I would like to have an informational interview with you in order to get proper guidance about my future. I have some doubts regarding whether to go for higher studies or to seek for a full time job which can only be resolved by getting proper information from your twenty years long experience in the field of career counseling. I will call you on 29th July 2012 at 11 am in order to fix an appointment for the informational interview session.

I will eagerly wait for a positive reply from your side in this matter. You can contact me on my mobile or on my email ID in case you require any further information from my side. I look forward to meet with you soon in the future.
Yours Sincerely
Mark Sinclair


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...