Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Good Romantic Letter

Dear Mark

There is nothing more beautiful in life than to love someone and the feeling being loved by someone. You have changed my life completely. After my relationship got over with jay, I thought that this is the end of my happiness. Then GOD sent you in my life, to make me realize that this
world is so beautiful and there are people who make you feel the beauty of life. You are the most precious gift of my life.
Since you came into my life, everything has changed and I have become a much better as a person that I was before. I don’t know how to thank you for the love, happiness, joy and support that you gave me. I wish to be with you forever. I love you so much and cannot ask for anything more than your love. Be with me forever, and always love me the way you do.

Yours,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...