Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Romantic Letter

To

Will Jones
Flat number 3045,
Darwin Street
Stocks field, Number land

My Sweetheart,

I am writing this letter to express my immense love for you. You are the most important person in my life who has filled my life with joy and happiness. I have started loving you more with each coming day. Today I love you more than yesterday and tomorrow I’ll love more than today. I can’t even
tell you how I feel when you are not around me and when you are with me I feel like I am in heaven.
Every passing minute brings me more closer to you and I really love this feeling. Love is very beautiful and I understand this now after meeting you. I want to spend every moment of my life with you. I want to share my joys, sorrows, success, failure everything with you, because I know when I am with you nothing else will matter to me.

Yours,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...