Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Romantic Letter to Your Loved Ones

Dear Aaron

Through this letter, I want to express my feelings for you. I feel very happy and complete when I am with you. I cannot find word to express my love and my emotions because these are the feelings far beyond any expression. When you hold me in your arms, I feel the luckiest person in the
world and cannot think about anything else. You complete my life and you have become the world to me.
As long as, I have you in my life, my life has a meaning. I want to share my joys, my sorrows, and my happiness with you. I want t make your life happier. Our relationship is so beautiful that that I enjoy each and every phase of it and would do this throughout my life. You are a special blessing that GOD has given me. I’ll always love you.

Your love,
Abigel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...