Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Interview Confirmation Letter

To

Barrack Christ
Manager (HR Department)
FYC Aluminum Corporation
45, Prince Charlie Street, Central London
UK
28th July 2012
Sub -Interview confirmation letter.

Dear Mr. Barrack

I am writing this letter to confirm my presence in the interview to be held on 1st August 2012 for the post of Plant Engineer. I have received communication from your office regarding the interview schedule. I would
like to thank you for considering me eligible for the interview. I will reach your office at 10 o’clock sharp on 1st August 2012.I have prepared very hard for the interview and look forward to perform well in it. I have already sent you attested photocopies of my testimonials along with the application form to your office. As per your instruction I will bring original copy of all my documents and certificates .I would request you to kindly record my presence in the interview in your register which is scheduled to be held on 1st August 2012.

I look forward to join your company of international repute. You can contact me on my mobile number or on my email id in case there is any change in schedule of the interview. Once again thank you for the opportunity.
Yours Sincerely
Kevin Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...