Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Emotional Romantic Letter

My darling husband,

This letter comes with my endearing love and all the kisses I could shower on you. I just would like to let
you know how grateful I am for giving meaning to my life. You were the only one who did not look down
upon the lowly life that I had. You married me much to the protest of your family and
you continued to
show them that I am worthy of your love and their acceptance. For that I love you more than my life.
My darling, you can be assured that I will love you forever. I will make all possible means so that your
family especially your mother will accept me as part of your family. Now that I am bringing forth the first
fruit of our love into this world, I will continue to show you my love and my deepest gratitud
e for
standing beside me in all my trials. I love you and all I ask of you is to trust me and love me and the child
I shall bore.

With all my life and love forever,
Your wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...