Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Interview Inquiry Letter

To
Kyle Boatman
Manager (HR Department)
HLC Software Limited
45, Central Street, Northern London
UK
25TH July 2012
Sub – Interview inquiry letter.

Dear Mr. Kyle

I am writing this letter to enquire about the dates when the formal interview would be held. I have applied for the post of software engineer as per the vacancy circular published but you
esteemed company on 10th June 2012.I would like to confirm the receipt of my application as I send my formal application through courier service on 10th July 2012. It has been fifteen days past since then and I have not received any communication from your department. I would like to know the dates when the formal interview procedure will start. I have prepared very hard for the interview as it was my dream to become an employee of your company.

I will eagerly wait for a positive reply from your office in this regard .I can be reached on my mobile phone or on my email id which I have mentioned in the resume in order to provide any update regarding the interview schedule. I look forward to become an integral part of your every growing organization in the future.
Yours Sincerely
Lance Howling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...