Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wedding Announcement Letter

September 6, 2010
Prof. Julia Kealey
Canterbury, CT2 1QU
Dear friend,
I hope you are well as you receive my letter.  I am feeling overjoyed as I share you pleasant news – I am engaged!  My bestfriend, Harry, proposed to me last week and I
happily accepted.  We are set to get married on December 28, 2010 at the Canterbury Church.
I have known Harry since college and I believe he is God’s blessing to me.  He truly has made me a better person, teaching me so many valuable lessons in life, and always encouraging me to follow my dreams.  I am sure you will like him, too.
I hope you could come over earlier!  I want you to be my bridesmaid for my wedding, and I really need all the help I can get to prepare.  I hope you can find time and will be allowed to take a short leave from your work so you can attend the wedding.

Let’s see each other soon!
Hugs,
Liza Jenks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...