Saturday, June 29, 2013

Romantic Best Friend Letter

Dear Jack,
This is Samantha on the other side talking to you. Before you start thinking that everything is good with me or not, for I am approaching to you with this letter when I
always make it a point to scream out loudly every word to you; everything with me is very good. There is something which I need to tell you.
Jack, you have been my best friend since my childhood and there is no doubt about this. But of late, I have started feeling that you are more than just a friend for me. A love has kindled in me for you and the scene is such that I cannot imagine anything in future without you with me. You have been with me in the toughest of my times and have understood me better than me. I shall love you forever; irrespective of what do you feel for me.

Yours lovingly,
Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...