Saturday, June 29, 2013

Romantic Letter To Marriage

Dear Julia,
This is Johnnie writing to you for first time. Tomorrow is the most important day of our life and we are getting MARRIED. Then, you might be wondering that what for I am writing this letter; when I can simply pick up the cell phone and talk to you in person. There is
something which I want to tell you before our marriage. There is nothing secret about me which I need to confess to you. The only thing I want to tell you is that I LOVE YOU and shall continue to do so irrespective of anything and everything which comes ahead.
You make me complete and marriage is only a formal and official acknowledgement for that. Even if the marriage is kept aside, there is no one in the world who shall complete me like you do. Just know that come what may, I shall always be there for you.

Loving you forever,
Johnnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...