Saturday, June 29, 2013

Graduation Announcement Letter

From,
Paul Thomas,
B-4, Dr. Stephen road,
University of Virginia
To,
Mr Thomas,
E – 14, Windsor Circle,
Lancashire
Dearest Dad,
I hope this letter finds you at the peak of your health. I am hoping the same of Mum as well. I am writing this letter to tell some good news to you both. My graduation exam results have arrived and the best that we have hoped for has come to reality. My results have been
very good and hence I am completely overwhelmed to tell you this. I would like to take this opportunity to tell you both that it could never have been possible for me to achieve this feat without your support and blessings. I cannot tell you how indebted I feel for you both.
Coming on to the graduation, my convocation day has not yet been disclosed. It shall be happening soon. I shall intimate you both as soon as I come to know. I am hoping to see you both here with me during my convocation day.
Your loving son,
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...