Saturday, June 29, 2013

Romantic Letter To Boyfriend

Dear Will,
This is Elizabeth talking to you. I was just feeling nostalgic about the times which we spent together all over the years and hence I thought to write to you. Will, there is something which makes you so perfect for me that I cannot even imagine a single day
without you. There have been times when we had to face some serious odds; but you were so strong and caring for me that I never really bothered for any such thing.
There is one thing which I want to ask for from you. Will, just be there for me forever. I will love you forever. There is no future for me without you, since there exists no me without you. You make me complete and there is nothing else that I want when you are with me. Just be with me and I shall be with you forever and forever.
Your love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...