Saturday, June 29, 2013

Announcement Letter Template

From,
Mr Stevenson,
B 7, Jacob Street,
Philadelphia
To,
Mr Xavier,
B-22, Bakers Street,
London
Dear Mr Xavier,
I wish this letter finds you at the peak of your health. I am writing this letter to you in order to make an important announcement. Dad and Mum are completing forty happy and successful years of their marriage. This has been a memorable journey of life for them. I was
hoping to organise a grand celebration on this occasion. You have been a close friend of both Mum and Dad and I was hoping that you shall come here in person to wish them on this occasion. I have invited all of their friends but the gang shall be incomplete and the day shall be hollow without you presence.
I am waiting eagerly to know your reply. So, please try and send me one as quickly as possible. Also, do not let Mum and Dad know about this, as this is a surprise to them. Hoping for a favourable response,
Yours faithfully,
Mr Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...