Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cute Romantic Letter

September 10, 2011
My Dearest Honeybunch,
It was only yesterday that we were together but be apart from you even for few moments seem eternity
for me. I could not wait to come home for the weekend just to be with you. It is so
lonely here in my flat
being alone. Good thing I have your picture with me that I keep beside my bed. I also have our huggable
bear to keep me warm and just as if I am hugging you.
I love you so much my honeybunch. I will not tire in saying how much I love you and how much you
mean to me. You keep my life so meaningful and you are my inspiration to keep on reaching for my
dreams.
Hey honeybunch, be sure to meet me at the train station on Saturday morning. Don’t forget to bring our
picnic basket because we will go straight to our favorite cottage by the lake to spend the weekend. Oh I can’t wait to hug and kiss you my love. I’ve been beaten hard by the love bug, but who’s complaining?
Definitely not I because you are my love bug my honeybunch.
Your loving Teddy Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...