Saturday, June 29, 2013

Romantic Letter To Party

Dear Amanda,
This is Neil on the other side. Remember which day is approaching. The coming Sunday marks the day when we first met; and it has been a year for that day. I still cannot believe it that it has been a year that we have met for the first time, for you still
see, to blow me away with your looks and when I got to know you as a person, you enthralled me even further.
The thing is that I wish to celebrate the day when you came into my life and there is no celebration without you. There will be no one but only me and you in order to celebrate the love which kindled between us in last one year. Let celebrations be kept aside for a moment, I just want to let you know that I will always be there for you and shall love you forever.
Your love,
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...